Annke cameras on a Dahua NVR

BruceWayne007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I don't know if this is the correct place...

I have an Annke system and I am trying to convert to a Dahua NVR but keep my existing Annke cameras. I know how to add cameras to the Dahua NVR but I am struggling on adding the Annke cameras to the Dahua NVR.

I know the user/pwd for the cameras as well as the IP or IP from the NVR but I cannot get the Dahua to connect. I feel it is a port issue or some other setting.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I don't know if this is the correct place...

I have an Annke system and I am trying to convert to a Dahua NVR but keep my existing Annke cameras. I know how to add cameras to the Dahua NVR but I am struggling on adding the Annke cameras to the Dahua NVR.

I know the user/pwd for the cameras as well as the IP or IP from the NVR but I cannot get the Dahua to connect. I feel it is a port issue or some other setting.
Hi @BruceWayne007

Depends on the Annke model.

Annke has some real garbage under it's brand - and it has some decent Hikvision OEM cameras.

If a good solid Hikvision OEM camera, you should be able to use ONVIF settings.

BruceWayne007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello mat200,
I should have included the camera info. They are current models C500 I51DE and a C800 zoom I91BG

Annke C500 bullet link

I agree, I should be able to use the ONVIF settings but I cannot figure out which setting I am doing incorrectly. I can get to the Annke cameras when connected to the Annke NVR through IE and I can access the cameras direct in IE but I am missing something when I moved them to the Dahua NVR.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Post the snapshots of the edit popup box you showed me, perhaps someone will spot the comms problem

His Dahua NVR sees the camera and allows him to add it, but gives a red indicator on the Registration page and he has it set to in if and says the password matches...

BruceWayne007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Attachments

BruceWayne007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
On the manual add...
How important is the Channel number? I believe it is the Ethernet port where that camera is connected. The Dahua changes Channel on its own when moved but Onvif?

What is Channel No. ?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
1- gave it right password
2- wait. Sometimes it takes a while for it to communicate

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like you made it work by connecting the camera you had trouble connecting by injection into the NVR POE port directly. Your camera now has a IP address assigned by the NVR.

BruceWayne007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am not sure when you would use the Add or Manual Add but I can tell you when NOT to use them! : ) I had to plug camera into my switch and supply power to the camera, go the web GUI and make changes then move it to the Dahua NVR. If you plug the camera back in the Annke NVR it dorks up the settings and you get to start over.

Part of it may be because I used different passwords or maybe I did not wait long enough for it.

My Annke cameras and probably most of them have Onvif disabled. Once disabled you have to create a user and it can be the same or different username and the same or different password as the camera GUI.