Amcrest IP8M-T2499E Stock?

Elgato54

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The IP8M-T2499E, both black and white is always out of stock at Amcrest. Does anyone know what is going on with it?
Problems? Discontinued?
Is there a better camera in this price range?
Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon says they have the white one here, not sure about black ("B" suffix vs "W"?)

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

erieadams

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
it is probably because they just had a huge sale on them for around 50 bucks and people found out you can flash them with dahua ai software i got one 2 weeks ago but i paid almost 70 for mine

K.L.

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion everyone, we were producing some more IP8M-T2599E models due to low stock on them too. At the moment I am not sure how long it will take to make some more IP8M-T2499EW models. Sorry again for the wait guys :(

erieadams

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The 5, yes...the 8 the OP is talking about? I don't recall seeing it on sale lately, but then again, I unsubscribed from Amcrest e-mails...their website is SO VERY annoying.
I absolutely hate anything on amcrest site everytime i go to look something up for specs of something i get 500 pop ups for do you need help close it to be able to see and boom pops right back up with someone else so i always look at ebay or amazon for anything amcrest related

Elgato54

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I absolutely hate anything on amcrest site everytime i go to look something up for specs of something i get 500 pop ups for do you need help close it to be able to see and boom pops right back up with someone else so i always look at ebay or amazon for anything amcrest related
Yes, The Amcrest site is pretty bad. Hard to believe they cannot afford halfway decent web staff. Plus, half of everything shown is "out of stock". Same prices at Amazon but you cannot take advantage of whatever percent off sale Amcrest is running at that time.

Juristo

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, The Amcrest site is pretty bad. Hard to believe they cannot afford halfway decent web staff. Plus, half of everything shown is "out of stock". Same prices at Amazon but you cannot take advantage of whatever percent off sale Amcrest is running at that time.
The Amcrest site is insufferable. You can't prevent that chat popup from bugging you constantly.