Amcrest AD410 Doorbell - NOT compatible

DebrodeD

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@teammcs It's not working because you have the "Setup RTSP back-channel for talk support" enabled in BI. Turn that off and your chime will work again. No idea why this is the case, but it's the same with the AD110.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is more of a heads up. For whatever reason if you try and use Blueiris to stream video and audio from your AD410, you will lose your chime functionality. Amcrest wont explain why they are incompatible - it seems odd to me events would have anything to do the RTSP stream. Oddly motion events continue to work. I'm trying to get more information from Amcrest, but for now if you plan to use BlueIris (and I presume any form of RTSP stream) then it would be wise to look at a different doorbell product.

Hopefully they'll fix whatever the issue is as this seems like a fundamental flaw for a CCTV Doorbell :)
Has anyone been able to get the Amcrest AD410 working in BI5? I tried various guides found online and none of them are working. I have confirmed my IP address, username and password using the Amcrest IP Config tool. I have tried both Generic/ONVIF and Amcrest/AD110... (since there is no AD410 in the list) and neither work. Appreciate any advice for what has worked.

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get the Amcrest AD410 working in BI5? I tried various guides found online and none of them are working. I have confirmed my IP address, username and password using the Amcrest IP Config tool. I have tried both Generic/ONVIF and Amcrest/AD110... (since there is no AD410 in the list) and neither work. Appreciate any advice for what has worked.
Oops. Nevermind this. I had BI on a different VLAN. Of course it wasn't working. The Generic/OVNIF is what works for anyone else reading this.

SnarkyBoy

n3wb
Reaction score
So what's the latest word on this AD410 / chime issue. I am going to buy either an AD110 or an AD410 for my door cam. I prefer the better resolution and sleeker form of the AD410.
Is there still an issue with BI support of this device?

teammcs

n3wb
Reaction score
So what's the latest word on this AD410 / chime issue. I am going to buy either an AD110 or an AD410 for my door cam. I prefer the better resolution and sleeker form of the AD410.
Is there still an issue with BI support of this device?
Amcrest haven’t responded, In short no change from my original post. Avoid them entirely imo

DebrodeD

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@teammcs Did you see my solution above? I have the AD110, but I'm 99% positive that it's the same issue. You need to disable/uncheck "Setup RTSP back-channel for talk support" in your camera preferences in BI. When that's enabled it inexplicably disables the chime.