Amcrest 4mg 1080P camera's Blue Iris question

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I switched all my camera's to record direct to hard drive. All my camera's are working great except the two of the Amcrest 4mp 1080P camera's. When playing back the video the first 4 seconds of the video is a black screen then the video plays. Any idea's on how to correct this?

Thank you,

Rick

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I switched all my camera's to record direct to hard drive. All my camera's are working great except the two of the Amcrest 4mp 1080P camera's. When playing back the video the first 4 seconds of the video is a black screen then the video plays. Any idea's on how to correct this?

Thank you,

Rick
Match the cameras iframe interval to the FPS

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Fenderman, I did a search on help in Blue Iris and it showed no topics. Where do I find the match the cameras iframe interval to the FPS TAB?

Thank you for all your help!

Rick

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Fenderman, I did a search on help in Blue Iris and it showed no topics. Where do I find the match the cameras iframe interval to the FPS TAB?

Thank you for all your help!

Rick
This is done in the camera, not blue iris. You need to match the cameras iframe interval to the frames per second you have it set to.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Login into camera WebUI, then Setup -> Camera -> Video -> I Frame Interval = Frame Rate (FPS) for both Main and SubStreams

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Frame interval it shows 40 (20-150)? I changed it to 20 and it cut the black screen down to about a second now.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Frame interval it shows 40 (20-150)? I changed it to 20 and it cut the black screen down to about a second now.
Make sure your pretrigger recording is set to at least 2 seconds in the record tab. If you still see the issue, try unchecking use rtsp timecode in video>configuration...