Amazon Answers

Reaction score
I was not quite sure in which forum to post this, but just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Those of you who have purchased items on Amazon, including Andy's, have no doubt been sent the email: "Can you answer this question?" from Amazon. I have
answered several questions about the VTO231R-WP doorbell, for example, but honestly, every question that I've answered could have been answered
by someone searching IP Cam Talk for a few minutes. And so I often include a sentence along these lines, "... this product has been discussed extensively
on the website IP Cam Talk...". However, I have noticed that none of my answers that mention IP Cam Talk are "accepted" by Amazon. That is, they never
appear as answers in the "Customer questions & answers" section of the product reviews. Perhaps the question is deleted and therefore the answer is
also deleted? But I have never received any kind of notification nor explanation. I'm not suggesting that it is any of my business if that is Amazon's policy,
but it is a little frustrating to spend bandwidth answering a question and having that answer disappear into the ether.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Sometimes the answers by the vistors, and leave wrong message on it,and the bad thing is we can't remove it.
So better send message on amazon to check, we will reply with good and fast answers.