Almost Crashed Into The Bins (Close Call)

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To me it seems as though he swerves subtly in towards those bins. It's odd, perhaps, but he's the type of guy looking for an injection of adrenaline any way he can get it. Be that speeding, playing chicken with shit on the street, whatever. Follow him home .. there's likely a crotch rocket in the driveway. 'Risk taking behaviours'. Ex-military? CPTS? PTS? Or plain old fashioned dickhead. :slap:

Looks to be 30-40, non-white male, shades, hat rolled up, unmarried, doofus.

*A gazillion assumptions, but hey, it's a slow Sunday morning. :)

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you tired exporting the clip and increasing the Gamma or brightness to see if you can retreive any facial features from the close up clip you have? It might be worth a try as the police might recognise him if they can see a face.

Alternaitively if this is happening very regularly, you could deliberately set one camera to over exposure / gain so as to capture his face.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you tired exporting the clip and increasing the Gamma or brightness to see if you can retreive any facial features from the close up clip you have? It might be worth a try as the police might recognise him if they can see a face.

Alternaitively if this is happening very regularly, you could deliberately set one camera to over exposure / gain so as to capture his face.
Interesting, I have never try to get details after the video has been recorded will try to see if I can come up with something. Yea I hope this does not happen again or like you said might have to setup a camera just to capture the face if can..

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a quick play in an editor but I couldn't retreive anything, then again I'm working with a screencapture and not the original. It's posisble that no detail was captured though.

As above, you could try adjusting the gain or brightness on the camera so as to amplify the shadows so next time he comes past you actually record his face. It will overblow the rest but that's what the other cameras are for. Beyond that I'm stuck for ideas, however I can't see in principle why in the daylight the gain might not be able tocapture inside the car considering it's not as dark as areas of a picture at night. However, I haven't tried this so it's just a theory.