AliExpress Order via Epacket

Kwulabear

n3wb
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, it is an accessory that I ordered. I ordered one of the ir cannons that Nayr spoke of from EpridSurveillance Security Camera Storeon Jan 13th. Aliexpress says it shipped on the 21st of Jan. I haven't received it yet. I know it takes up to 30 days or more using epacket. Tracking information is no help. It continues to say that tracking is not available.

My question is that the buyer protection ends tomorrow. What is the general consensus on extending buyer protection or opening a dispute? Or let it expire and take it up with my credit card company if I don't receive the ir cannon?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
extend the time on it, you can do it.. and keep on waiting.

PsksiOm

n3wb
Reaction score
For those who don't know what it's all about, AliExpress is an online store generally from China. They have several partners who put their products there, and that's why, if you access the site, you will see that you can choose from hundreds of thousands of products. Some of them are even repeated because they are sold by different partners. And I don't use epacket as transport because it doesn't seem safe to me. I had it with those from newgistics parcel tracking, which is always available. The packages arrive at my door as soon as possible, only the price is a bit high, but it's worth it.

Last edited: