Alerts won't post, and AI seems horrible timeouts

Andykev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Two days ago this happened. I am running only two cameras (Univ 4mp) and suddenly I am getting "database" error (rebuilt twice!), and the "ALERTS" are not posting in the sidebar. I am getting AI timeouts of 15,000 ms....
I rolled back BI to 5.6.5.0 thinking my last update broke the system. I have tried to find a solution reading the forums but not successful.

The "RECORDING" is OK... and I can see events by looking at "Motion A"... but nothing shows in "ALERTS" and it only says "snapshot". I have also see a clip appear then immediately vanish.

I am stumped.

Attachments

Andykev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
PS I checked Windows Task Manager and now I don't see Deepstack running in processes.... something happen to DS?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BI switched from Deepstack to CodeProject some time ago, so at some point it could break with BI updates as it is being updated to work with CodeProject.

Did you try a reboot of your computer?

Andykev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
BI switched from Deepstack to CodeProject some time ago, so at some point it could break with BI updates as it is being updated to work with CodeProject.

Did you try a reboot of your computer?
Yes. Several times.

I have postponed switching to Code Project... but perhaps Deep stack is depreciated and it's time to go for it?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am still running a version of BI prior to when it switched to CodeProject.

My system was fine and stable and does everything I need, so I don't see the need to update BI until it adds something new that I want or need.

Andykev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am still running a version of BI prior to when it switched to CodeProject.

My system was fine and stable and does everything I need, so I don't see the need to update BI until it adds something new that I want or need.
Exactly why I have NOT upgraded to CP..... but I'm stymied with what is amiss. Perhaps I need to reload DS. Not sure.