Alabama executes a man with nitrogen gas, the first time the new method has been used

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It seems the heinous crime this man was convicted of got lost in the controversy, resulting in more outpouring of sympathy and empathy for him than the victim. I say "good riddance and wish it had not taken so long." Way to go 'Bama...another one bites the dust.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why experiment with this crap. OD the asshole with a massive dose of Fentanyl. Biden made sure there's enough floating around this country, might as well put it to use.
I'm all about execution in the same manner as his/her victim :headbang::

Excerpt:

"Sennett was found dead in her home March 18, 1988, with eight stab wounds in the chest and one on each side of her neck."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry man, f**k all of this and just put a bullet in their head. OMG.....talk about a waste of taxpayer money and time. Get the f**k over it already! And AGAIN NO MENTION OF WHAT THE VICTIM(S) WENT THRU AT ALL!

I do not disagree with your method TonyR, but what ever is least costly to the tax payer!

Evroul

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why is this so hard to figure out. In the Netherlands and Belgium in Europe there is what’s called “active help to die”. If one’s terminally ill one can pay to get sent off. It’s been televised for a Danish man who could only move his eyes literally. Man sat in chair. 1st needle contained sleep well Sir material, 2nd stopped his hearth. Done - 2-3 minutes. What on earth is getting pumped into the people making them squirm, rattle what ever is beyond me.

An eye for an eye

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm glad there are people willing to do the dirty work and put this animal down. I don't think I'd have the stomach to do this unless he was directly threatening me at the time. This animal got more years and better treatment than he deserved. They should have just chucked him off the bridge of Lake Jesup near me. They say you can walk across the backs of gators from one side to the other without getting your feet wet.

1706301137539.png

Last edited:

elvisimprsntr

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm glad there are people willing to do the dirty work and put this animal down. I don't think I'd have the stomach to do this unless he was directly threatening me at the time. This animal got more years and better treatment than he deserved. They should have just chucked him off the bridge of Lake Jesup near me. They say you can walk across the backs of gators from one side to the other without getting your feet wet.

View attachment 184276
Note to self: If you ever need to dispose of any "evidence."

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you sexually abuse kids, rape and murder women, brake into somebodies home and terrorise them or batter an old person for their belongs in the street... And you are proven guiltily 100% then nothing is too good for these scum! Be it conducting experiments they would normally do on animals to the death penalty via a high powered water jet up their arse!

Sorry if the snowflakes think this is barbaric, but so is their crime in my eyes!!:angry:

Evroul

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We live in dire times where MeToo and keyboard warriors can ruin a persons life. Might be slightly off topic but still there have been more text about how inhumane it is and not how that woman was stabbed multiple times. I wonder if all the snowflakes would like to taste the blade for a better understanding of the horrors she went through in the last minutes of her life. US has death sentence in multiple states, spends an obscene amount of money and years housing these people after conviction. Why? China it’s bada bum - bill for the bullet sent to the family. You wanna convict but not really execute and moreover can’t really do it properly it seems. Back to start of post. Oh I remember when Joe touched me on the shoulder at prom some 20 years ago, I better fxxx up his life. It seems there are so many opinions voiced in matters like this that I can’t really comprehend how the victim turns out to be the murderer

Reaction score
So how about this POS? He is HIV Positive, KNOW'S HE IS HIV POSITIVE, and RAPES A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! IMO...he gets a bullet right off the bat. But that's just me. As for the mother, I consider this almost as much her fault. Poor decisions lead to bad consequences.
The way they post it makes it sound like she just discovered him doing this out of no where...nope, Still, I feel really bad for that little girl and he might have sentenced her to death or a lifetime of misery. His method of breathing needs to cease, IMO.

1706357354903.png

1706357333400.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So how about this POS? He is HIV Positive, KNOW'S HE IS HIV POSITIVE, and RAPES A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! IMO...he gets a bullet right off the bat. But that's just me. As for the mother, I consider this almost as much her fault. Poor decisions lead to bad consequences.
The way they post it makes it sound like she just discovered him doing this out of no where...nope, Still, I feel really bad for that little girl and he might have sentenced her to death or a lifetime of misery. His method of breathing needs to cease, IMO.

View attachment 184351

View attachment 184350
Yep, one dose of lead by direct injection to the temple would do it....:mad:

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

View attachment 184351

View attachment 184350
Again, noose around the neck, or the Mother should of saved your taxes for when he would of needed to be charged, death row, court, etc.... She should have just pulled the trigger!