AI error 500 how to capture that error

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Occasionally I'm getting AI errors and when I do, it stop working which I need to then reboot. Is there anything that I can do to capture those errors so I can reboot the server?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Occasionally I'm getting AI errors and when I do, it stop working which I need to then reboot. Is there anything that I can do to capture those errors so I can reboot the server?
Thanks

Assuming you are using CPAI, it maintains a log, usually under C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\logs

And from the BI side, you can capture those logs too. Click the BI status icon (looks like a graph with a zigzag line) and go to the Log tab and make sure "Log to file" is checked.

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Assuming you are using CPAI, it maintains a log, usually under C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\logs

And from the BI side, you can capture those logs too. Click the BI status icon (looks like a graph with a zigzag line) and go to the Log tab and make sure "Log to file" is checked.
Thanks for your feedback. Checking the log would be a little bit difficult, any other way to check for that error?

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. Checking the log would be a little bit difficult, any other way to check for that error?

Are you trying to find the cause of the 500 error? If so, the logs are your best bet.

I believe you can have BI send you an email when it occurs, if you are just wanting to detect the error but not try to fix it.