After Updating CodeProject AI, BI's Motion Detection and Email Alert Not Working

onyxlinkia

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just updated the codeproject AI, now the BI's motion detectiopn and email alert are not working. What can I do to fix this?

If I uncheck "confirm alert with AI", it's working.....

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In the main BI settings, under AI, do you have "use custom models" checked? If so, are they any listed in the box? If not, restart the Blue Iris service (windows services), assuming you have BI set to run as a service. I find anytime I update either BI or CPAI, I need to restart the BI service to have BI see the custom models. (and if it doesn't, I won't get alerts)

onyxlinkia

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I never check custom models, do I need to check it?

In the main BI settings, under AI, do you have "use custom models" checked? If so, are they any listed in the box? If not, restart the Blue Iris service (windows services), assuming you have BI set to run as a service. I find anytime I update either BI or CPAI, I need to restart the BI service to have BI see the custom models. (and if it doesn't, I won't get alerts)

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I never check custom models, do I need to check it?
No, only if you wish to use them. I use "IPcam-combined" because it looks for deer, who like to eat my landscaping. But if you have it checked, and a custom model doesn't show, that's where you might have issues with alerts. I think if unchecked then your problem lies elsewhere.

onyxlinkia

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just a quick update, after rebooting the pc a few times, everything is working again, nothing was changed:)

thanks for your help.

No, only if you wish to use them. I use "IPcam-combined" because it looks for deer, who like to eat my landscaping. But if you have it checked, and a custom model doesn't show, that's where you might have issues with alerts. I think if unchecked then your problem lies elsewhere.