adding other cameras to qc-8116 nvr

Reaction score
I purchased the q-see system in 2014 from costco. my house had been flooded and I felt it way a good time to add security cameras during the rebuild. I pick the location for the nvr and ran the cat5 wire that came with the system, as well as a few extra and so conduit in case I need more. the system came with 9 qcn8023b cameras. In the past month I finally started hooking things up. so far so good all works fine. My question is now that I am actually installing the cameras I have come to realize I need to add a few more.
after some basic research I have found out that adding more of the original cameras would be costly for what the cameras are. so I am looking for so good choices for add on cameras that are likely to be plug and play like the originals but with a better bang for the buck. I am told that dahua is the maker of q_see and that is likely my best choice. the QC-8116 has poe ports for 16 cameras the system came with 9. I see that on this forum the names empiretecandy on aliexpress keep coming up, but I could not find empiretecandy on aliexpress. thanks any help or advice would be appreciated.