Adding camera that the substream are on a different ports.

Reaction score
I picked up a couple American Dynamics ADCi610 and I can get the main stream to connect but the sub stream is on a different port and the camera will not let me change both streams to the same port. I can get one or the other to connect but not both at the same time.
I attached a PDF printout of the camera config page and a screenshot of the main stream working. I'm wondering if the "use RTP/UDP ports" can help me out.

Attachments

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
That is an interesting configuration. I take it you can't tell the camera to use the same RTSP port for both streams, and discern between them by using different paths like every other camera on the market?

I'm not sure what the RTP/UDP ports checkbox does.

One possible solution would be to use an RTSP proxy server such as this, which would have no problem pulling both streams and re-hosting them on the same port with different path strings: GitHub - aler9/rtsp-simple-server: ready-to-use RTSP / RTMP / HLS server and proxy that allows to read, publish and proxy video and audio streams

Reaction score
I take it you can't tell the camera to use the same RTSP port for both streams, and discern between them by using different paths like every other camera on the market?
No I've tried it says setting successful and goes back to the original setting. I can set to another port just not the same for both streams. I'm glad you looked at this if it's anyone that would know it's you. Thanks