Adding a Logiterch Alert camera to Blue Iris...

3dogpottery

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have eliminated most of my Logitech Alert cameras and have replaced them with Dahua cameras. I record 24/7 with a Dahua NVR, and use Blue Iris for alerts and remote viewing. I still have two Logitech cameras and have to use Logitech’s program “Alert Commander” to view them. I have been trying to add them to Blue Irisand have been unsuccessful so far. There was a thread on this forum regarding this awhile ago, but provided little help. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have eliminated most of my Logitech Alert cameras and have replaced them with Dahua cameras. I record 24/7 with a Dahua NVR, and use Blue Iris for alerts and remote viewing. I still have two Logitech cameras and have touse Logitech’s program “Alert Commander” to view them. I have been trying to add them to Blue Irisand have been unsuccessful so far. There was a thread on this forum regarding this awhile ago, but provided little help. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
What happens when you add them as logitech alert cameras from the dropdown.

3dogpottery

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply fenderman. I was successful in adding the Logitech Alert camera. My mistake was that I selected "Find/inspect" after I had selected "Logitech" from the dropdown. I thought that this was a necessary step.