Add Imou cams to DMSS

JonSnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone successful adding Imou cameras to DMSS?

I have a Amcrest branded IMOU IOOC, the camera works great with Blue Iris but i'd like to use it completely offline. I am able to use the Dahua config tool to configure most setting since it doesn't have a web interface but some of the spotlight and siren setting only work from the amcrest app.

Whenever I try to add it to DMSS by IP it says it can only be added by serial numbers, when using the serial number or QR code it asks to sign into a Dahua account which I don't want to do.

The biggest downside of not being able to use DMSS is that I have lost 2 way audio as that only works from the amcrest app that needs a active internet connection. 2 way audio did kinda work from Blue Iris but I'd like to use my phone and not rely on Blue Iris. DMSS works great for my other armcrest 2 way IP camera.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not have that one, but being an Amcrest (ultimately a Dahua) branded camera, you cannot get into it by typing the IP address in a browser?

You can search here and find the API for the light and siren and set up an alert in BI to call up that API when triggered.

You can use the BI app (paid app) to do two way talk.