A Typical Russian Apartment (about 500 sq. ft.)

Reaction score
in a typical massive public housing complex... Go about 6 minutes in or just skip your way through that first part.
This apartment itself is nicely decorated and looks comfortable-- I was actually kind of expecting a shit hole. Still 495 sq. ft. is just not how I want to live, and remember-- the globalist powers that be want EVERYONE to live like this in these easily- controlled hamster cages...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
My first apartment was 485 sq-ft and it was plenty of space for someone right out of college especially if you were used to living in a dorm. But, when I compare my first apartment to the Russian one I can testify that the Russian one has a poor layout making to claustrophobic IMHO. But, maybe they did it that way for heating reasons. :idk: It would be considered a shit hole by today's standards but then again it was designed and built over 50 years ago so styles, trends and improvements change over the years. I bet their quarters are a lot nicer than others in same building and much nicer accommodations than a lot of people in Russia have.

Reaction score
IDK, I have seen and lived in much worse. But I agree, they look like death traps to me.....just slap some crap on the cracks that appear from time to time I suppose.

1705598842491.png

I really don't like making judgments on other peoples living conditions, as IDK their story, and hell, who knows...for that area they might be doing great!

One thing I loved about the Marines...man, I have seen palace's and literal shit holes that people live in. To just stay warm...or cool, and dry, is a blessing.