A Little Parking Incident

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm guessing he was maybe hung over or drunk. The fact he was dropped off to pick his truck up maybe telling. Either way, looking at the front the of the BMW, at least $5K damage.

Your neighbours must love you. Hope they look after you at Birthdays / Christmas.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Moron. :angry:

What was he doing in the Ram for 45 seconds? In that time he may have forgotten the BMW was behind him, which adds more proof he's likely toasted.
Thanks for the video, glad you had such a good one for the insurance co.

BTW, you know why he first went to the passenger side to look at his front tires? It's because you can see the Ram come down off the curb at 1:26 when he pulls out...he's the last person that should be driving a big truck...even if it does make his penis bigger.

DavidW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wonder if he's giving his friend the thumbs up sign signaling hes good to drive (that or he's looking for something and found it).

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The driver was probably preoccupied (too many drivers like that on the road these days; distracted driving; people think they're the boss on the road; this shows their low self-esteem). Even if the owner of that BMW confronts the driver from the Dodge Ram, the driver from the Dodge Ram will try to make every excuse possible (i.e. friends and family being affected by COVID-19, being under influence of anti-anxiety/antidepressant drugs for COVID-19 etc.) to imply that it wasn't intentional.

At this point, the owner of that BMW still wins thanks to the incredible footage posted by @Parley The driver of that Dodge Ram faces a lists of consequential charges. You can't escape the charges at this point. Everything is on file and I can see the owner of that BMW claiming his vehicle as totaled, getting a complete makeover or perhaps even getting a newer car after insurance settles it once and for all.

Seeing that it was a residential neighborhood, could they have been neighbors? Overtime, you begin to realize the neurotic (psycho/sociopaths) and anti-social nature of some neighbors. I've read people saying that some of their neighbors never get out of the house, probably stuck on recreational intoxication.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You can't f$%k with the system when you have cameras ;) @Parley did the right thing helping out his fellow neighbor. That was after all, a very neighborly thing to do :thumb:

I'm guessing he was maybe hung over or drunk. The fact he was dropped off to pick his truck up maybe telling. Either way, looking at the front the of the BMW, at least $5K damage.

Your neighbours must love you. Hope they look after you at Birthdays / Christmas.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
He probably finally found someone on Craigslist or Tinder. :rofl:

Moron. :angry:

What was he doing in the Ram for 45 seconds? In that time he may have forgotten the BMW was behind him, which adds more proof he's likely toasted.
Thanks for the video, glad you had such a good one for the insurance co.

BTW, you know why he first went to the passenger side to look at his front tires? It's because you can see the Ram come down off the curb at 1:26 when he pulls out...he's the last person that should be driving a big truck...even if it does make his penis bigger.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
You can't f$%k with the system when you have cameras ;) @Parley did the right thing helping out his fellow neighbor. That was after all, a very neighborly thing to do :thumb:
Yeah I wasn't suggesting he only supplied them for reward, only that I hope the neighbours appreciate his ultraism and treat him as a good neighbour. It doesn't always happen.

Where I work an old lady and her husband were regulars. She fell and smashed her head open on the pavement outside. Despite having finished my shift and being on my way home, discovering the scene when I walked out of the door, I stopped and rendered 1st aid whilst an ambulance was called and until it arrived. I didn't have to other people were there and trying to help. I spent 1/2 an hour sat on the pavement talking to her and bandaging her head. Saw the husband a few weeks later where I worked and several times since. Never so much as thank you. Just shows how unappreciative people can be. Personally I expected nothing more than a thank you although in a role reversal, I would have at least bought the staff where I work a box of chocolates. Maybe it's just me but a thank you is the very least you deserve. Ill give you one here from all the good people of your neighbourhood, thank you Parley and keep up the great work. :thumb: