A few different questions

h901

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello

just started playing around with my new dahua system but got a few questions that hopefully will be answered:

1 - how can i remove the day/date/time stamp from video
2 - theres a green line that goes around the edge of the screen when wathing from the nvr, any idea how to turn it off
3 - how do i turn ir off
4 - i purchased a dahua keyboard joystick but the camera pans quite slow when using it, is there any way to increase the speed (i tried changing the speed from the nvr but doesn't work when using the joystick, only when using the on screen buttons to control the ptz)

that's about it, any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance

Jeroen1000

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think you maybe want to detail your setup if you want good replies!

h901

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've got another that I'm hoping someone will have the answer to.

If I have two PTZ cameras, one looking one way the other looking the other way. If PTZ #1 detects someone crossing a IVS tripwire, is there a way to get PTZ #2 to change direction and look at a certain preset, hope it makes sense, if not then I can try explain it again. Thanks

h901

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ran into a small issue and looking for a bit of help. I've been using the IVS and auto tracking features (intrusion detection and abandoned object) and so far it worked well. I can view the log which show when events were triggered.

I've turned off intrusion detection and replaced it with tripwire, it works well as I expected but the issue is that it doesn't log on event log whenever the tripwire is activated, any idea how to get it to work. Thanks