A Couple of Captures

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Here are a couple of captures from my Youtube channel. The first is my most popular video.

A Woman Pees in the Street. It happened in the middle of the night back in January.

The second video is similar. This time it was a guy and it was in broad daylight.

A Guy Pees on the Curb

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
What is it about your house that attracts this? Do you live on P St? Leak Ave?

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Damn, I don't think either washed their hands....Maybe you ought to put a bottle of hand sanitizer near the bushes?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn, I don't think either washed their hands....Maybe you ought to put a bottle of hand sanitizer near the bushes?
Something tells me that these 2 people are not very concerned about personal hygiene. :)

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
It looked like the dude was videoing himself peeing on your yard. It might be on here next if we can find the video on youtube.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is that a common occurrence? Seems like the "spot" for many. If it was me, I would install one of those battery/solar motion lights up on the tree. Something like this somewhere in the red marked area.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Mr-Beams-Outdoor-Brown-Weatherproof-Wireless-Battery-Powered-LED-Ultra-Bright-Spot-Light-with-Motion-Sensor-MB390/205299972

http://www.homedepot.com/p/All-Pro-100-Black-Motion-Activated-Solar-Powered-LED-Flood-Light-MSLED100/203450312

Also, I would consider installing one cheap outdoor rock speaker just to have fun if I ever catch one. Imagine someone taking a piss and you crank a loud noise/siren/bark, etc and have them piss all over. Not only they would think twice before doing it again, but most importantly, you get the fun video of their reaction. That my friend, would make up for having to deal with this issue every now and then. :D

Attachments

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Something like this somewhere in the red marked area.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Mr-Beams-...B390/205299972
I've had one of these Mr. Beams motion activated LED lights on my garage for about 3 or 4 years. Works very well and the 3 D-cell batteries last a long time. I've only had to replace them a couple of times. I do wish it was a little brighter though.

It would probably be bright enough to discourage the urinators though. :)

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
bababouy:
It did look like he was doing something with his cell phone. Maybe he was taking a selfie. :D Also, did you notice that at the 0:29 second mark he gave the guy in the drivers seat a "thumbs up" signal?

djangel:
We have 2 motion activated flood lights above the garage that are connected to a battery backup. I also have a remote control for the lights so I can turn them on at any time without needing them to be activated by motion. I've had to use them a few times to help discourage strange behavior on the corner. We have a car parked on the other side of the driveway that has an alarm that I can chirp or turn on with a remote. I've also used that a few times to let people know they were being watched. When this happens, it seems to confuse people, as they are wondering why the car chirped and the flood lights turn on without anyone appearing outside our house.

Larebear:
I do have 4 of those Mr Beam lights. I used to have them on our deck behind the house. I took them down because they interfered with the night vision on the cameras. They actually made the captures more difficult to see. The batteries do last a long time, but you are right that they just don't provide enough brightness.

I am planning on replacing one of the 6mm HikVision cameras pointed at the mailbox with a Huisun Mini Bullet PTZ with 10X zoom (I just ordered another one last week). I'm very happy with the one I installed on the deck behind our house. The night vision is incredible! It's like having an invisible spotlight that you can move around. So now I'll have a second one in the front of the house. The default 5.1mm lens will actually give me more coverage than the 6mm. Then when I need it I can zoom in to 51mm! I'll probably be able to take great portrait shots from someone standing at the curb.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
The above video "A Guy Pees on the Curb" was recently flagged and removed from YouTube for violation of Community Guidelines. Here is the censored version of the video.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
It looks like a fun neighborhood you live in! Makes it worthwhile to own a bunch of IP cams

afremont

n3wb
Reaction score
What kind of camera are you using? Looks like matrix IR illumination, nice and even without a hot-spot.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What kind of camera are you using? Looks like matrix IR illumination, nice and even without a hot-spot.
Cameras are the old standard HikVision DS-2CD2032-I models, one with a 6mm lens, the other a 4mm lens located on each side of our garage. In between both cameras in the middle of the garage is a CMVision R110 IR Illuminator. It is a 114 LED IR Illuminator powered by a 3A 12V power adapter.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Good example of lighting and execution being as important as having the latest and greatest low light wundercam.

Back on topic, I had a car prowler check out my car, driveway, and the stuff in it and pee in my driveway while he was at it. CLOSE up the driveway fairly near my garage door. Thankfully it was low def analog at the time.