5 MegaGixel 1/1.8" low light destroyer for $90-AVOID LONGSE JUNK

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks klasipca, am definitely looking forward to seeing how these perform!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Entire UI is below using Operator account. As expected, it has about the same level of features as Huisun, but options are not clear in some places.

Last edited by a moderator:

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Network page. Only HTTP port listed, no editable RTSP port! I didn't get answer whether it's a limitation of the Operator account or it's just not available and defaults to 554. I configured the cam using ONVIF profile in Tiny Cam Pro and it will only work with Jpeg protocol, not RTSP. It wouldn't work with Hikvision NVR using ONVIF profile.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Network page. Only HTTP port listed, no editable RTSP port! I didn't get answer whether it's a limitation of the Operator account or it's just not available and defaults to 554. I configured the cam using ONVIF profile in Tiny Cam Pro and it will only work with Jpeg protocol, not RTSP. It wouldn't work with Hikvision NVR using ONVIF profile.
Hum, does that mean it may not work with Blue Iris?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hum, does that mean it may not work with Blue Iris?
The description page indicates is supports rtsp and onvif, i have seen some cameras that have the rtsp/onvif port settings on a completely different and obscure page in the settings...

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
The description page indicates is supports rtsp and onvif, i have seen some cameras that have the rtsp/onvif port settings on a completely different and obscure page in the settings...
That's my hope as well, I didn't get an answer from the Longse rep yet on that.

554 port is listed in the user guide when using HeroSpeedCMS.exe software:

Attachments

tomw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OOOOOOHH!!!! I WANT!

Fingers crossed it works as hoped and I'l be buying one in a heartbeat.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
OOOOOOHH!!!! I WANT!

Fingers crossed it works as hoped and I'l be buying one in a heartbeat.
I can tell you already that purchasing process through Alibaba isn't something I would like to do again, it's not really designed for single/retail purchases. The only reason I am going through this is because I wanted wider lens option vs standard 5mm which is listed in the Aliexpress. So, we'll see what comes out of this, I was told it should ship next week, which is going two be two week production for a single cam.

plemen

n3wb
Reaction score
What NVR could you use with this camera? I am also very close to buying one of these but wondering what NVR would actually work with this because the camera is h.265 and the NVR's are h.264. I'm an IP Camera newie so please correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I suppose I could use a computer with Blue Iris...

Also, did you order the one with POE?

Thanks.

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can tell you already that purchasing process through Alibaba isn't something I would like to do again, it's not really designed for single/retail purchases. The only reason I am going through this is because I wanted wider lens option vs standard 5mm which is listed in the Aliexpress. So, we'll see what comes out of this, I was told it should ship next week, which is going two be two week production for a single cam.
Out of interest, what lens options do they have klasipca?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Out of interest, what lens options do they have klasipca?
well, according to all the descriptions native lens is 5mm, but I requested 3.6mm which they said they could do it, so we'll see what I actually get.

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
well, according to all the descriptions native lens is 5mm, but I requested 3.6mm which they said they could do it, so we'll see what I actually get.
With that large sensor, I assume the FOV with 3.6mm would be pretty wide?

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@klasipca no where in the specs/description can I see any mention of an IP/weatherproof rating. Do you know if they're supposed to be "OK outside"?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score