5.5.8 - June 13, 2022 - Code Project’s SenseAI Version 1 - See V2 here https://ipcamtalk.com/threads/codeproject-ai-version-2-0.68030/

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
After I uninstalled, I tried installing v1.6.8.0 and it failed to successfully install. I then installed v2.0.2 successfully and everything is working. I guess jumping from v2.0.2 to v2.0.4 was a problem? Do I need to upgrade to v2.0.3 and then to v2.0.4?

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I do not think so, I did notice that when I installed v2.0.4 my antivirus asked if it was ok to run and I had to let it know it was ok.
Thanks Mike, the first time I tried to install v2.0.4 today, I never saw a message from Windows Defender like you did. I'll stick with v2.0.2 overnight and try again tomorrow.

ReXX

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Shouldn't the 2.0 release have happened this weekend or did I miss something?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Shouldn't the 2.0 release have happened this weekend or did I miss something?
To All holdoff on installing v2.0.5 it looks to have an issue downloading the models.

It was just release. One note the ALPR integration with Blue Iris is not done yet, I am hoping to have a call with Chris today to workout the details and then we will have Ken do the integration on his side.

1673895322026.png

Last edited:

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
too late, please advise as to what to do when fixed.... (reinstall?)

Nunofya

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To All holdoff on installing v2.0.5 it looks to have an issue downloading the models.
Is this supposed to be integrated with the BI updates? Last BI update was 1/12/2023, 5.6.8.2
I've been waiting because I thought you would be able to do a regular update though BI and it would have CPAI with all the folders set and not have to manually enter anything.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be integrated with the BI updates? Last BI update was 1/12/2023, 5.6.8.2
I've been waiting because I thought you would be able to do a regular update though BI and it would have CPAI with all the folders set and not have to manually enter anything.
Blue Iris has a link to CodeProject.AI install when there are updates and if installed it does setup the folders. The only thing you need to do is configure each camera's AI settings.

1673900236129.png

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I guess jumped in too soon... downloaded 2.0.5 and installed ok, but although it shows yolov5.net as started with GPU, (no installed GPU, just the intel cpu) I get no alerts... no triggers get saved, nothing showing as AI in clips...

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I guess jumped in too soon... downloaded 2.0.5 and installed ok, but although it shows yolov5.net as started with GPU, (no installed GPU, just the intel cpu) I get no alerts... no triggers get saved, nothing showing as AI in clips...
They are trying to fix the issue, hopefully they will release the fix today.
Also yolov5.net now supports Intel, AMD, and Nvidia GPUs

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They are trying to fix the issue, hopefully they will release the fix today.
Also yolov5.net now supports Intel, AMD, and Nvidia GPUs
Thanks Mike, I do see GPU (DirestML) as started on the cpai panel. Looking ahead a bit, would I be looking at using just Yolov5l in the custom model folder, or still use ipcam-combined? or both? (my main need after "person" is "deer", which, at least perviously wasn't in the Yolov model???? ( I think)??

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, I do see GPU (DirestML) as started on the cpai panel. Looking ahead a bit, would I be looking at using just Yolov5l in the custom model folder, or still use ipcam-combined? or both? (my main need after "person" is "deer", which, at least perviously wasn't in the Yolov model???? ( I think)??
This is a good question, should I continue to use the ipcam-general and ipcam-animal custom models or just the YOLOV5? Is there a list of what objects are detected by YOLOV5? I typically only need person and vehicle, but would be interested to see a list. Thanks!

Last edited:

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a good question, should I continue to use the ipcam-general and ipcam-animal custom models or just the YOLOV5? Is there a kist of what objects are detected by YOLOV5? I typically only need person and vehicle, but would be interested to see a list. Thanks!
yolov5.net does support custom models. I already converted them.

1673905528579.png