5.3.8 - January 12, 2021

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@tripp396 - what version did you update from?

I would check to see what CPU utilization is and is it close to what you had before - if not, then an issue with the upgrade.

Next make sure that in the update it didn't pull a different substream and that could be what is causing the motion differences.

And when in doubt, restart your computer and see if it clears up some junk that may have in the cache making it wonky.

tripp396

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@tripp396 - what version did you update from?

I would check to see what CPU utilization is and is it close to what you had before - if not, then an issue with the upgrade.

Next make sure that in the update it didn't pull a different substream and that could be what is causing the motion differences.

And when in doubt, restart your computer and see if it clears up some junk that may have in the cache making it wonky.
Sure enough the sub stream was missing all of a sudden. Will have to test shortly here.

tripp396

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One camera still having an issue while the other camera works great now. I downgraded to the current stable release to see if its the camera or the blue iris version. Will test after work.