4MP Budget Cam Black Friday Giveaway

iseeker

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm in! I am still building up my cameras. I've got 4 going to 8. I'd install one in my backyard looking at the gate that goes to the neighborhod greenbelt behind my house. Good luck to all!

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
Like Q™ says I only need one more camera. I would add another driveway camera or I would replace one of my older cameras and give it to my son for his BI System.

Serodgers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Corner of house facing our subdivision community mailboxes. Three times in ten years somebody has managed to crash into and break off the mailboxes. Planning on a new camera just to watch the mailbox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

archedraft

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for putting on this contest! I will install the camera by my back walk out basement door! That way I can better keep track of all the yard invaders... in my case 4 deer and a rabbit...

Fishman57

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I would mount one over my garage looking out. I would see myself backing out into traffic every day even though I have room to turn around and face out. There have been a few near misses as everyone speeds on my road. PS this is an amazing forum for beginners to learn about the surveillance business!

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I will take a shot at this, Today my wife called me while I was working, She said my daughter was looking for the elf on the shelf this year, only to find out she forgot where she put it, I would have to keep it on the elf 24-7 til next year.

ce.JPG

Prinler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I love it! Happy Holidays! Im usually a lurker, i read and post when i feel like i can add something. Not sure how many posts I have but I would put the camera over my teenage daughters window. is the PTZ, Id put it in my garage/warehouse to keep an eye out on my stuff. I have an old cam in there now and its saved me so many times when i thought i had a lost a product I sold on ebay.

Cheers to everyone!

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
i don't know....i already has 16 cameras around my house plus in law's and mom's. i love this place. as a installer i learned and shared what i did...and answer whatever i can to other members.DSC_3341_LI.jpgDSC_3341_LI.jpgDSC_3341_LI.jpgDSC_3341_LI.jpg

jazzy1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'd put the mini ptz near my front door where I already have a turret but wanna get a bit more coverage and so would need to split the POE cable there...then I'd put the turret down at the bottom of my yard where I suspect some meth lab activity---there's already been an ATF raid there! fun times!

Reaction score
Well, I'm too late for the contest, but not too late to say, congratulations to the lucky winners. Fantastic offer, @bigredfish and most generous of you. I've got more cameras than I need (is that really possible?) so I'm not missing anything. ;)

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Congrats to the lucky winners!! Such an awesome idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk