4 Spotter Cams & Auto Tracking Cam with advance AI

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Was at a trade show this week, and found I-Pro. Incredible AI built into their AI cams, like 'seach for: male, with glasses, blue shirt, hat, yesterday between 1-2pm' type stuff.
Their multi-sensor cams are also very cool, like this one which has 4 spotter cams with auto tracking built into one ptz camera - check out the video in the link.
Yeah, high end cams with big price tag. But cool stuff!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Lololololololol

Man, oh man! I would love that! In some cases, I actually use people's shoes to recognize them. Since most people in Cuba will own one set of sneakers at a time, it's easy to spot them during the day time. Lol

Last night, the same guy walked past my place 4 times in under 45 minutes. He has neon yellow sneakers so I'll be checking my face detections pics today of similar people to see if I have video of him in the day time!

Hahahahahaha

This made my Friday! Have a great weekend!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Was at a trade show this week, and found I-Pro. Incredible AI built into their AI cams, like 'seach for: male, with glasses, blue shirt, hat, yesterday between 1-2pm' type stuff.
Their multi-sensor cams are also very cool, like this one which has 4 spotter cams with auto tracking built into one ptz camera - check out the video in the link.
Yeah, high end cams with big price tag. But cool stuff!
I was just looking at some of the specs of the 4 fixed sensor PTZ. Amazing pan speed @ 500 degrees/s. That's almost 1.5 complete revolutions inside of a second.

This is definitely cutting edge to have built into a camera. If someone was dedicated enough to build the tensor models, almost all of it could be done with Code Project AI and a Google Coral. But time consuming to build the models for clothing, colour, etc, etc

Retails for $4600 USD