4.4.4.1- September 13, 2016

bike_rider

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I gather some more details and reported it.

Apollo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I emailed tech support before I posted here, but have not heard back.

In any case, the cause of the problem was apparently a corrupted database. I fixed it by creating a new \db folder, which forced the application to recreate the database files.

SpinnerRow

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Tried 4.4.4.1 - Still getting a massive memory leak running Win7 Ultimate 64 (Intel Skylate HD Graphics 530) and using hardware acceleration. Hardware acceleration still doesn't work when trying to run it as a service - camera signals drop.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Tried 4.4.4.1 - Still getting a massive memory leak running Win7 Ultimate 64 (Intel Skylate HD Graphics 530) and using hardware acceleration. Hardware acceleration still doesn't work when trying to run it as a service - camera signals drop.
I dont believe w7 HA and service is ever going to work...youll need 10.

SpinnerRow

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I dont believe w7 HA and service is ever going to work...youll need 10.
Sucks on soooo many levels.

And... HA on Win7 doesn't seem to work with or without a service - At least not for more than an hour for me.

SpinnerRow

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Upgrade to windows 10...install classic shell...same as 7...
https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-offer-assistive-features/
HA works for the rest of us. Reinstall BI.
I have several Win10 boxes already and used Classic Shell when Win8 (Shiver) came out and have been using it for a while on my personal computer and at work. I can't upgrade because the SSD in my box is too small (I've tried already) and I'll have to buy a copy of it and upgrade that way or buy a new bigger SSD, install 7, get the free upgrade and try again. It is just a PIA and JUST got this thing working like I want it!