- Mar 9, 2014
- Reaction score
3.55.00 - June 5, 2014
- Alert images are now created in the database only, as long as there's a video file open at the time. Otherwise, a full definition snapshot will still be saved into the Alerts folder. With the implementation of the database, these files are somewhat superfluous, and it's been discovered that often users will have 100,000's of these files consuming resources as well as making the database repair process excruciatingly long.
- The CPU usage % is now shown at the bottom of the window and will appear in red if over 90%.
- A vulnerability corrected where a corrupt database JPEG preview image could have resulted in a crash.
- When the database is compacted, if there is a disk error or corrupted is detected, this is now logged. If this occurs you should right-click into clips and select database/repair/regenerate.
- A vulnerability corrected involving the system clock--if moved in reverse for any reason this may have resulted in a software hang condition.