2nd vadalism in 3 months. Tire slashing

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
In my mad rush to get things up and running, I just simply created that Star Trek "Intruder Alert" (from the first movie). Now that things have settled down, I do plan on organizing my alerts into subsections with their own audible alarms. Example: I have both Boshc PIR via DSC alarm panel AND Blue Iris 5442 AI detect playing just a single audible sound file on a z-wave Zooz multisiren device. I need to break that up for front/back/or side camera motion.... same for PIR motion. I like those audio files you posted. Others all on Soundcloud?
I just loaded them to Sound Cloud for the members here because this site doesn't allow the same. Here are some random things that Julie U.S will say just to show this isn't just for shock value. This is for daily use and really offers insight as to what is happening at any given time in and around my property. Keep in mind there are thousands of these custom canned phrases which iterate for things like temperature, humidity, lux value, energy, states, conditions, time, schedule, events, etc.

Carbon Monoxide:

Sidewalk Slippery When Wet:

Dryer Cycle Completed:

Dishwasher Activated:

Dusk 2 Dawn:

Heat Tape Front:

Fire Security Room:

Door Bell:

Bio Hazard 1

Tornado Male 1

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just loaded them to Sound Cloud for the the members here because this site doesn't allow the same. Here are some random things that Julie U.S will say just to show this isn't just for shock value. This is for daily use and really offer insight as to what is happening at any given time in and around my property. Keep in mind there are thousands of these custom canned phrases which iterate for things like temperature, humidity, lux value, energy, states, conditions, time, schedule, events, etc.

Carbon Monoxide:

Sidewalk Slippery When Wet:

Dryer Cycle Completed:

Dishwasher Activated:

Dusk 2 Dawn:

Heat Tape Front:

Fire Security Room:

Door Bell:

Bio Hazard 1

Tornado Male 1

perimeter motion detected 6 is more of my liking :)

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
perimeter motion detected 6 is more of my liking :)
Yeah, there are some really crass verbal messages some created for fun vs real use. Some are used in the car instead of honking the car horn. You'll have some Johnny come lately blocking traffic or Looky Lue sitting at a light or other. I just press a button depending upon the scenario of:

Green means go Nice Signaling Asshole Just another asshole on a bike hogging up the road You in the front lets get going If you can read my plate you're too close

You are one of those brail drivers . . . Got your license out of a cracker jack box eh?? :lmao:

Throws people off when you see some dude in a car and hear a female British voice or a male voice when my GF is driving. :thumbdown:

Nickg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What a unsettling feeling knowing someone could be vandalizing at any given night. wake up in the morning and telling yourself " what will i find today" ..

Dude , you need a good guard dog . I guarantee she will never come back.

I have UPS drivers running back to their truck after dropping a package on the doorstep because my dog looks like its going to go through the window .
What a feeling it would be to unleash the dog while she`s in the act of screwing with your car..

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Many tire pressure gauges have a valve core tool built in, and I've even had fancy steel valve caps that have one built in.

Schrader valves are actually pretty clever. And the way the cores (which can wear out, get dirt in them, or be damaged) are so easily replaced is really a nice feature. It never hurts to keep a small baggie with at least four new cores in the glove compartment with your pressure gauge just in case.

And taking the core out, or even just loosening it can be a much more convenient and fast way of letting the air out of a tire when you need to do it. So that is handy. Unfortunately, it's also handy for vandals.

Now that a lot of bicycles have the smaller type valves for the skinny rims, I suppose folks don't learn all about Schrader valves the way us old farts did when we were kids. Riding through cactus and those infernal goatheads meant that we spent a lot of time repairing and airing up inner tubes!

While it sucks that she's going around doing any of this, at least she didn't actually slash them this time. I guess that might be what her psychiatrist would call "progress". ;)

It's always hard to decide if I feel anger at some of these people, or feel sorry for them. So many seem to be tortured by their own minds. It must be awful.

Reaction score
I have been looking for txt to voice mp3s to update the alert lists. like

they are in the garage
they are at the gate
who is stealing mail now
possum alert
bear bear bear
let the bodies hit the floor "Scream"
warning, danger alert
Warning anti personnel devices activate
don't answer the door