2nd Amendment thread

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
OK, not really 2nd amendment, he was just armed with a pizza and his foot but he kept the pizza safe.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
The same problem with the FCC they fired all of the radio techs and replaced them with lawyers
back in the 80's.

We would hand them "air tight" cases that they would not take, because the cost of court would be $25000.
We detected and hunted down all kinds of RF signals. The funniest, was a signal in the 430 MHz band. It was
a top secret, undetectable, spread spectrum frequency hopping signal. I knew the azimuth and approximate
distance so all I need to do was direct my chaser.

The poor chaser was on top of the signal in less than 3 minutes and the FBI was on him minutes later! It was a
mess for a few hours that was favorably resolved. Then there was the time I caught an undercover DEA agent posing as a
commercial fisherman smuggling drugs just off San Diego..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Heather of DarkHorse Reads a section from Thomas Sowell's book on gun control .. and notice how it goes beyond firearms ..

‘There are certain aspects of reality that the masses would “misunderstand”’

TRLcam

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Nebraska Legislature voted 33-14 to pass Legislative Bill 77, “LB 77” by Senator Tom Brewer, the constitutional carry bill, on Final Reading. This bill recognizes the fundamental right of law-abiding adults to carry firearms for self-defense without having to navigate burdensome government regulations. LB 77 is now headed to the desk of Governor Jim Pillen, who has pledged to sign the bill into law.

Reaction score
The Nebraska Legislature voted 33-14 to pass Legislative Bill 77, “LB 77” by Senator Tom Brewer, the constitutional carry bill, on Final Reading. This bill recognizes the fundamental right of law-abiding adults to carry firearms for self-defense without having to navigate burdensome government regulations. LB 77 is now headed to the desk of Governor Jim Pillen, who has pledged to sign the bill into law.
That will make 27 States under Constitutional Carry-- most of those regardless of residency.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Guess the British would have like a few of these vs the US Colonial Turtle ..