2nd Amendment thread

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No Carry

Just to complete the trilogy for your jurisidiction (obviously not allowed in ours)

Have to love the commentary from the hood. Guy obviously isn't a fan of cats.
I'm not a fan of cats ( am a dog person) and I don't shoot raptors but no way am I going to stand there recording that, I would have at least tried to pull the cat from the hawk's talons.

Maybe numbnuts will be in a life-or-death situation one day, needing someone's immediate assistance and he'll discover someone like himself standing there recording his struggle for his life instead of helping him...then it'll dawn on him...too little, too late. :confused:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here in NJ you can't have hollow points. That's because if you shoot someone with on you might hurt them. Go figure.
Ain't it the truth...like getting shot with a JHP FMJ won't hurt.
The inmates are in charge of the asylum.

Edit: my brain is fried ....I meant FMJ, as in a target round.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The HST look like they will terrorize a body!
That’s my go/to carry round.

It’s a slight trade off- Gold Dot will generally penetrate a bit more, HST will typically make a bigger wound. Probably the two most used rounds by LE.

Actually I’m torn (and may be wrong) on whether that 3rd from left Top is the Gold Dot. The #3 fired round looks like a GD, notice how 1/2 the bullet is not expanded, thus the slightly better penetration.
On the other hand, the 4th from left Bottom more closely resembles the GD the more I look at it.