2nd Amendment thread

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 158447

Keep in mind there are many groups now and throughout history that go/went through the same/similar, or sometimes worse oppressions than what is listed above but in no way have a suicide rate that high.
I’ll accept the suicide percentage. But the rest of that quote is just DEI mumbo jumbo. They are just mentally sick people.

Reaction score
Canada doesn't believe you have a right to self defense. This is the result. This guy bled out in front of his 3 year old daughter and fiancé because he asked someone not to vape near his daughter, and the vaping bastard decided that was reason enough to stab him to death. I guess you never know who might be discourteous AND murderous as well.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’ll accept the suicide percentage. But the rest of that quote is just DEI mumbo jumbo. They are just mentally sick people.
Agreed, it is from NIH.gov

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And when Fonda repeats the word "murder" after Tomlin asks her to, the audience explodes with laughter......laughter? o_O

Is that the same laughter we'd hear after the "murder" of an unborn child in the womb?
Or is more like the laughter we'd hear after the "murder" of children in the Nashville Christian school? :idk:

Someone please explain to me in a way that truly makes sense....what is the difference in these two acts: the intentional murder of children in a school and the intentional murder of a child in a womb? And I mean aside from the fact that the former was with a firearm and the latter is wth a scalpel.

That's a rheotorical question, as I know the answer.....NONE. :mad:

Reaction score
Something tells me that these sick cowardly individuals that target schools would think twice if they knew they were Armed...
The police have indicated that Hale's writings showed that she considered attacking an alternate target, but dismissed it because of the on-site security measures. LPR records also showed that just before the shooting she drove through Belle Meade (an upscale community to the west of Nashville) prior to returning to the Covenant School (which was close to her home). Again, there is speculation she considered attacking a different school in Belle Meade, but again gave up when she saw the on-site security measures.

Covenant was a very soft target. A different set of doors on the building would have prevented her from getting inside. An on-site security officer, even one armed with non-lethal weaponry, would probably have deterred her. Hopefully this lesson will not be lost on other small private schools.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He has No Case, Democracks have killed millions of children with their Pro-Abortion laws...

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Canada, where Trudeau has made it pretty clear that defending yourself is a crime. I guess it's a second country (UK was the first) that is going to have to ban assault knives. Almost as bad as the third worlder that did the stabbing are the people around it that did nothing but record it on their phones or look away...

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Another Karen gets the message. The anti-smoking crowd have been A55HOLES for a long time.
Maybe we should practice some tolerance.

Reaction score
I don't remember this incident-- this judge is ambushed by someone pissed at his rulings... the assailant shoots the judge, who pulls out his own concealed weapon and shoots the assailant killing him. The way this transpires is really strange....

This is a powerful security cam video. There are lessons to be learned here.

The judge pulled out his pistol after he was shot. He dropped it and then picked it up. He then shot the perp. He stayed in the fight and ultimately prevailed.

Both the judge and the perp were shot at least once, probably more than once. That first shot did not bring either of them down. The 'one-shot-stop' is more or less a myth in real life situations. If you ever have to use your firearm, keep shooting until the perp is no longer a threat.