2nd Amendment thread

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Oh and as to KJP blaming "assault weapons"... here was the developing story...

Adam Lanza had 3 hand guns...
Then 3 handguns and a rifle.
Then 3 handguns, a rife, and a shotgun.
The total changed every time the bullet count was told differently.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
"KJP Following Nashville School Shooting: ‘How Many Children Have to be Murdered Before Republicans in Congress Pass the Assault Weapons Ban"

and I have to ask... How many children still in the womb have to be murdered before Democrats pass an abortion ban?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
"KJP Following Nashville School Shooting: ‘How Many Children Have to be Murdered Before Republicans in Congress Pass the Assault Weapons Ban"

and I have to ask... How many children still in the womb have to be murdered before Democrats pass an abortion ban?
How many thousands of childrens lives have been saved because their parents had firearms in the home and it deterred a would-be-murderer? How many criminals gave up their guns because some government said you should??

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow! That didn't take long, eh????????? Look for this story to get hidden F A S T!!!

View attachment 158201
Is this the correct nut case? I was just reading it was a woman pretending to be a man. And many of the MSM articles are honoring the nut case by using he/him when referring to her.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Is this the correct nut case? I was just reading it was a woman pretending to be a man. And many of the MSM articles are honoring the nut case by using he/him when referring to her.
I had just asked my sister what it is/was because I could not figure out what the hell it was after reading several articles that were nothing but confusing.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I updated it here:

Now the name has changed and the shooter was a female that identified as a male. They're still working on a story that they think can stick. Sick, sick, sick...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The thing is that saying that it went to school there is pretty irrelevant, no? I mean... come on already, it was 28 years old. It having gone to school there shouldn't mean much at this point...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The thing is that saying that it went to school there is pretty irrelevant, no? I mean... come on already, it was 28 years old. It having gone to school there shouldn't mean much at this point...
It was probably mad because someone stole it's lunch or called it a name.