2nd Amendment thread

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
More pesky facts.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here in the free state of Indiana, he'd definitely be pulled on.
Thing is, there seems to be a least 3 or four accomplices, you would need to consider that.
Worse thing is, all the rest of the folks there, just take it in stride, and offer no help to the lady.
Time to bring back public caning for thugs like this.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Look at this video and consider what you would do if you were carrying and witnessed this....

I think WHAT you could do varies from state to state. Could you pull on him and direct him to leave?
I would have made him an offer:

1) I make a citizen's arrest and hold you at gunpoint until the police arrive.

--OR--

2) If you come at me at this point I get to find out how much of your blood I'd get on my clothes from a double-tap, center mass 9mm JHP.

Either way he's not leaving the area.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Look at this video and consider what you would do if you were carrying and witnessed this....

I think WHAT you could do varies from state to state. Could you pull on him and direct him to leave?
What is really disgusting, is that everyone who witnessed this just sat there and did nothing as if no reaction at all, not even one moved to help this lady. This is one messed up neighborhood. Dem controlled of course.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Unless I win the lottery (not likely since I don't play it), I don't foresee me hitting any more of them.