24/7 security camera monitoring companies?

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone here can recommend or uses a 24/7 security camera monitoring company and if so can you use your current nvr and cameras or do they require use of their systems?

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone here can recommend or uses a 24/7 security camera monitoring company and if so can you use your current nvr and cameras or do they require use of their systems?
The owner of this company used to hang out on the forum and post great videos...he hasnt been around in a few years. @bababouy https://nighthawkmonitoring.com
They use your equipment.

I have never used his services but it appears like they were doing a great job. Search his posts for some interesting video.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think bababouy was in southern FL, maybe even close to the Keys. I miss his videos on IPCT.

If you get insufficient responses to your post, consider looking here ==>> Better Business Bureau

At the above link I suggest typing in the category "alarm monitoring" and "BBB Accredited Only"; put in the name of your city and state then click on "Search."
Maybe look also in several different categories pertaining to surveillance, CCTV, alarms, etc.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
The owner of this company used to hang out on the forum and post great videos...he hasnt been around in a few years. @bababouy https://nighthawkmonitoring.com
They use your equipment.

I have never used his services but it appears like they were doing a great job. Search his posts for some interesting video.
Oh, wow! Great videos! Great captures and great editing! Already in my cups (wife is at her mom's as her aunt is arriving from abroad) and I'm headed down a rabbit hole!

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think bababouy was in southern FL, maybe even close to the Keys. I miss his videos on IPCT.

If you get insufficient responses to your post, consider looking here ==>> Better Business Bureau

At the above link I suggest typing in the category "alarm monitoring" and "BBB Accredited Only"; put in the name of your city and state then click on "Search."
Maybe look also in several different categories pertaining to surveillance, CCTV, alarms, etc.
Thanks Tony, Good suggestions.

I went ahead and contacted NHM directly through their website to get more info. I'm for sure impressed by their videos o_O

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just saw this and your post came to mind. I dont know what the other guys charge for monitoring but ring has a service that is compatible with onvif cameras. its 99 monthly plus it requires a ring alarm and pro subscription but is still likely much cheaper than the others. It appears that rather than live monitor 24/7 they wait for a motion alert for a human to begin monitoring ....throwing it out there..

Last edited:

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just saw this and your post came to mind. I dont know what the other guys charge for monitoring but ring has a service that is compatible with onvif cameras. its 99 monthly plus it requires a ring alarm and pro subscription but is still likely much cheaper than the others. It appears that rather than live monitor 24/7 they wait for a motion alert for a human to begin monitoring ....throwing it out there..
Oh wow, I didnt know they supported ONVIF! At the very least, it will be interesting to look into. NHM never did reply to my email..

Pixell

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

At ILand Guard, we specialize in providing 24/7 live monitoring services through our surveillance center, offering real-time analytics.
Our unique approach allows us to connect clients globally without the need for expensive NVRs or specialized cameras.

For further details, I invite you to engage in private correspondence or schedule a call.
Feel free to reach out to me at your convenience!

Best regards, Max.

Our website: https://iland-guard.com/

View attachment iland-guard.mp4