22 done 40 more to go at another Ghetto apartment complex

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
just curious... why do u need to install 2 domes near the same spot?
facing each end of the hallway, could have got away with a cam at end of hall but this place is a mess and they may screw with the cams. so one cam is watching the other. I just finished another complex for the same company and 2 cameras were destroyed a few hours after i installed them. they were caught and evicted a few days later and had charges brought against them. This place has better tenants and hopefully they do not fuck up equipment again! I just love having to do things twice.besides hitting cameras with hammers they also caught someone taking a dump in a washing machine and also caught someone stealing panties out of the washing machines

holiday

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
i was planning to do something similar.. and was wondering about the resulting look with 2 domes near the same spot.

the pic you have shown is good example of how the final result will be.. and i will be doing the same.. thanks!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah my laundry room mischief died after i put the amcrest 1179ew's up in the corner. I have another cam watching that cam. Having cams watching cams really frustrates my "justice by car keying" person. He walks the garage and looks at the camera angles and tries to walk in obscurity but i can follow him from his unit to his car.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have two of the boobie cam - work very well in the right location. Bought them about a year apart and have since moved one to another area as I upgraded cams LOL.

Make great overview cams as you can place it at the corner of a house and get two sides, or in a situation like this where the people would be in close proximity. Several here have them at the front door - one to get the face shot and the other to see packages.