2 AM House Light Show

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
A few months back a neighbor added RGB LED strip lights around their house. The lights seem to have a wide variety of random colors and patterns.

Reaction score
I know this thread is from a year ago, but I couldn't resist commenting on the 2 AM house light show. It sounds like your neighbor knows how to liven up the neighborhood with their RGB LED strip lights. Having a wide variety of colors and patterns must create quite the visual spectacle!
If you're interested in upgrading your lighting setup, you might want to explore recessed lighting installation. It can add a sleek and modern touch to your home. For helpful tips and insights, I recommend checking out this website. They have a wealth of information to guide you through the process and help you create the perfect ambiance

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I know this thread is from a year ago, but I couldn't resist commenting on the 2 AM house light show. It sounds like your neighbor knows how to liven up the neighborhood with their RGB LED strip lights.
The spam bots have now gotten smart enough to apologize for resurrecting old threads.... Let's see what website they come back in link to.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Sometime after the beginning of the year, the nightly light shows stopped. The lights have now been off for months. I'm pretty sure that the same people still live there. Don't know why the lights stopped.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
The spam bots have now gotten smart enough to apologize for resurrecting old threads.... Let's see what website they come back in link to.
I've also noticed that they tend to take real-sounding names like angelaclarkson, richardjohnson, whatever, vs more typical unique forum names like lulu5kamz, fenderman, etc. They aren't smart enough to 'understand' that trying too hard to look convincingly real makes them appear more obviously fake.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sometime after the beginning of the year, the nightly light shows stopped. The lights have now been off for months. I'm pretty sure that the same people still live there. Don't know why the lights stopped.
I thought this was a real poster until I read fenderman's reply. lol

Didn't you guys got a huge electric price hike this year? Maybe they have second thoughts after getting their electric bill.