10x PTZ Huisun Source

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My go to supplier has 10 pieces, 5 of each model below with free DHL to the USA not sure about other countries. Do to barriers I am creating this post for them.

I have ordered $3k+ worth of Hikvision products from them and they come highly recommended, super fast shipping, clear communication, with upfront fair prices, I have no affiliation other than being a prior customer myself.

DM-SCB405IP-V10-E: US$163, with POE, without audio or alarm I/O,free shipping via DHL,
DM-SCB405I-V10-E: US$173, FULL functions, POE, alarm I/O and audio, free shipping via DHL

Skype sn: melissa.monitech

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't think others are offering free DHL but I could be wrong.

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So a few posts recently about epackets delivery being slow. Maybe the country dictates if they will use DHL or not, depending on price.

Alphax

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ordered mine just now -- I can't wait! Fingers crossed with e-packet.

Reaction score
This is Melissa from Monitech, we were finally able to create our account, thank you and hope to exceed your expectations. Please contact us with any questions. skype: melissa.monitech Cheers!

Reaction score
Dear friends, here are some images taken by DM-SCB405I-V10-E with full functions, including PoE, Alarm I/O and Audio. Please check and enjoy 1_??.jpg4X_??.jpg10x_??.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi Bill, After checking our partner, he is not sure about the time of adding NAS support. But we will keep close attention to it. Thanks!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Melissa, do you have any influence on firmware fixes by any chance. I am not having much luck with Huisun directly to address motion detection sensitivity issue.

Reaction score
Hello, Huisun designers are mostly engineers from Hikvision and share similar FW, and this problem also exists in Hikvision cameras, I am not sure if either Hikvision or Huisun are currently addressing this problem, if I find out anything from our technicians I will ensure to update you. Thanks!

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It would be nice, it we could get one of your technicians to join the forum.

Reaction score
Dear Bill, sorry for late reply! We asked our partner about this, but he has no idea about this yet.. Once he updates us, we will let you know immediately. Thanks and have a nice day!