Your DeepStack Installation is Activated - can't get any further

squaredrs

n3wb
Reaction score
This is what I see when I click "open AI dashboard":

DeepStack Activated
Your DeepStack Installation is Activated.
Visit the Developer Center for Tutorials and Documentations

I am unable to see the dashboard. BI says it's running (by virtue of a STOP button).

Am I missing a step?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What version of BI are you running? At some point Deepstack may not work as BI is optimized for CodeProject.

squaredrs

n3wb
Reaction score
What version of BI are you running? At some point Deepstack may not work as BI is optimized for CodeProject.
I just upgraded my license and updated to the latest version. I still had deepstack installed, and see now that everything has changed over to openai. I uninstalled deepstack just now from windows programs/features. And installed open AI from their website according to the tutorial listed here.

It works now when I click on open AI dashboard. I see the server running and no errors on the dashboard. However, the triggers on my BI show "AI: error 404".

Something is amiss... IS there a way to make sure that the BI installation is talking correctly with the open AI server? The BI link to "open dashboard" is working on port 5000.

squaredrs

n3wb
Reaction score
fwiw, under the modules on the dashboard, the only thing that is installed is the facial recognition module. Should I have to select any of the object detection modules, or does it work by default without extra modules?