Yet another ALPR catch - Crackheads outside my house

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Over the past few weeks I've posted about the 4 people so far littering outside my house, and I got all of their plates and reported them to the Police and TXDOT. I had them set for alerts in OpenALPR, and one of them parked up again! I'd have never noticed without the alert

2021-01-16 19.09.58.PNG

So I grabbed my pistol and went out to tell them to leave, and funnily enough they were smoking crackpipes in the back seat of their car. As soon as I said the police were called them sped off as fast as they could

Hopefully they won't be back! I think they have probably been spooked out of this location

Attachments

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You think you have drug problems, check out the building across the street from me. This is a video I made, edited down to only include drug traffic. Then sped up so I could convince the police to even watch.

They know the dealers are there, they have been allowing them to deal for years. They don't care.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You think you have drug problems, check out the building across the street from me. This is a video I made, edited down to only include drug traffic. Then sped up so I could convince the police to even watch.

They know the dealers are there, they have been allowing them to deal for years. They don't care.

If they get their cut why should they.