xiongmaitech new version AI camera defect

Mc peter

n3wb
Reaction score
xiongmaitech new version 4K cam (2022) of AI camera with car detection have a lot of problem. 3 ways to record:
1- humain and face detection, everything is ok, even better than last version
2-car detection is ok only when car is in motion, when car is non-stop or park, it always recording non-stop. that's a big problem
3- if you dont choose humain detection, it is suppose to be motion detection, but it will always record non-stop even at lower sensibility
So 2 of 3 fonction or recording si defect, my supplier dont have any answer from xiongmaitech and every new camera order from them will have this problem until they fix it.

Dou you have this kind of pr0blem?

truglo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
No I do not have that kind of problem now, but I have in the past. My solution is usually the garbage can, and not buying scammy stuff like one off fly by night brands from over seas, especially if they aren't verified by a community that I can trust.

Mc peter

n3wb
Reaction score
No I do not have that kind of problem now, but I have in the past. My solution is usually the garbage can, and not buying scammy stuff like one off fly by night brands from over seas, especially if they aren't verified by a community that I can trust.

Mc peter

n3wb
Reaction score
more than 3000 camera in the last 5 years, eveithing was ok and i dont know in your country but in mine nobody built camera it's all from china even if a hickvion sticker is on the box at your supplier

truglo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I agree they are all made in the same country, but they are not all the same. It is hard if not impossible to determine which products are good and which vendors are accountable without referring to reliable testing/experience though. That is why I wrote the last part…
especially if they aren't verified by a community that I can trust.