With IVS set up, there are no alerts

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have several of the cameras you have in your signature line and they all work as intended.

I suspect that at some point you went in somewhere and unchecked something thinking it would make the camera more secure.

People usually go into this area and start unchecking stuff without realizing what it does:

1670351962989.png

And sometimes it just gets wonky with an ONVIF password conflict.

At some point you either changed the ADMIN password or it didn't carry over to the ONVIF password at initialization or you created a new user and it didn't carry over.

Go into the camera GUI and there is a tab under one of the options where you create users and passwords and there is a tab for ONVIF user. Go to that tab and make the admin password what you want it to be and hopefully that fixes it. Or if you are using another username, make sure it is under ONVIF user.

1670352026486.png

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
In BI, at the Alerts should i chose Continuous+Alerts? I have only continuous selected.
Did not mess with user or safety settings.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
I have tried with ONVIF triggers(Find/Inspect), and without, but did not make a difference. Still won't trigger.
What I'm doing wrong?
Here are some pictures with my settings:

Attachments

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
4th image of BI Trigger tab... Camera's digital input or motion alarm should be checked.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
It seems like that did something, I will have to play with it more. Thank you for this for now.
None of my cameras had that checked.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
That's what links the ONVIF triggers from the cam to BI's triggers.