Why Governments HAVE TO Intervene in Colleges : Triggernometry

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
interesting .. Triggernometry has done some impressive work ..

Why Governments HAVE TO Intervene in Colleges
Triggernometry

Oct 4, 2023 #politics #interview #education
Is it time for governments to intervene in colleges? Christopher Rufo argues that universities have become overly ideologised, but insufficiently politicised.

Christopher Rufo is an American conservative activist and senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research. He is an opponent of critical race theory and has worked to bring about its regulation in the school system. In January 2023 he was appointed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to the board of trustees of New College of Florida. Rufo has also worked alongside the Governor to counter the spread of LGBTQ+ ideology.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
interesting .. Triggernometry has done some impressive work ..
I discovered Trigger a couple weeks ago and have been listening through their interviews.

Chris is a smart fella and has the whole intersectionality nonsense figured out.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I discovered Trigger a couple weeks ago and have been listening through their interviews.

Chris is a smart fella and has the whole intersectionality nonsense figured out.
amazes me that there are some top quality channels out there now .. and appears that none of those are "owned" by "main stream media" ( as far as I can tell ) ... independents are ruling this area now it seems ..