What to do when "On-time Delivery" is past due?

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ordered a camera from Aliexpress 2016-12-03 and it sat in customs from 2016-12-10 until 2071-01-07. The buyer protection expires the same day the the "On-time Delivery" is up. I filed a dispute for a refund because I couldn't wait anymore time with out loosing any support from Aliexpress. The seller immediately responded with an extension of the the buyer protection. At this time I replied with an agreement to wait two more weeks for delivery of the camera.

What do you guys do when your order doesn't show up on time?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
thats it.. just extend it if it didnt completely vanish w/out updates.. shit happens, especially when you import.. the seller cant do anything about your countries customs

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ordered a camera from Aliexpress 2016-12-03 and it sat in customs from 2016-12-10 until 2071-01-07. The buyer protection expires the same day the the "On-time Delivery" is up. I filed a dispute for a refund because I couldn't wait anymore time with out loosing any support from Aliexpress. The seller immediately responded with an extension of the the buyer protection. At this time I replied with an agreement to wait two more weeks for delivery of the camera.
After two month if finally made it to the US
2017-02-02 17:10:00 【ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)】Processed Through Facility

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I usually accept their request for extensions but after 70 days very small odds things will be showing up after that so that is my cut off.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I forgot for quite a while that I'd ordered something once. Checked back on it and sure enough it was way over the delivery limit. Msged the seller asking about it and they offered my money back right off the bat. I ordered another one via Amazon and it came in quickly. The little Chinese mounting widget eventually did arrive. Not sure where it spent almost three months though...