Web Interface Has no LIve View.

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can view live feeds from the IVMS-Software,on my phone,tablet....but I can't see Live Feeds from the web when I use the IP address. I can configure the cameras,motion,etc. but no live view.

It was working the other day and there was a pop saying there ws an error with Web Components and that's when the problem started. Can I go back and reinstall Web Components? Suggestions?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Uninstall WebComponents, reboot and then try again. You should get prompted to download it.

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok,I switched form TCP to UDP and it's working. It has always been TCP and it worked. Not sure what happened. Atleast it's working now.

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe firewall is blocking or similar.

Unless somehow your network is dropping mass amounts of packets where TCP timed out. UDP is connectionless so it will just send what it has and if any gets lost it doesn't matter, whereas TCP will confirm it has got the packet before sending another one.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Had this problem today on a mac puter. Never had it happen on a windows machine. I could live view when logged into nvr, but not when I clicked on individual camera ip addresses.