Want to find Seattle-area BlueIris (or similar) installer

martynl2

n3wb
Reaction score
We recently had a son, and now have a nanny who works in our home. We want to install cameras inside our home to both see our son when we are at work and monitor our nanny. So these cameras are just for monitoring, not for external security.

Based on reading here, I concluded that a PC-based system (BlueIris or similar), might be a better choice than an NVR, but I still consider that decision tentative because my understanding is limited.

I am trying to find a company in the Seattle area who would be interested in advising and installing a system at our home including a few cameras and the PC/software. I want to find a vendor who has experience with PC-based solutions. So far I have only found companies that install NVRs.

I want to do this with a vendor rather than myself because I don't have the time to do this soon, because I am not good at hardware work and prefer someone whose work will look professional, and because I want someone to call for support at any time if something goes wrong.

Can anyone recommend a vendor in the Seattle area who has experience of this kind of thing?

Thanks,

Martyn