VTO2000A : PAL or NTSC ?

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,

My VTO2000 is nt working anymore (I installed a wrong firmwar on it probably and can't get back to previous firmware) ... It was bought on an official dealer in Belgian but which is not really providing support, as well as 2 VTH1550CH screens, but I apln to buy a new VTO now on ALiexpress ...

but they give me the choice between PAL and NTSC ...
I guess this is depending on the VTH1550 screens I have (also coming from Belgium), but how can I be sure which technology they use ?
What is the difference between both ? Is it better image quality or ... ?

Many thanks !

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello,

My VTO2000 is nt working anymore (I installed a wrong firmwar on it probably and can't get back to previous firmware) ... It was bought on an official dealer in Belgian but which is not really providing support, as well as 2 VTH1550CH screens, but I apln to buy a new VTO now on ALiexpress ...

but they give me the choice between PAL and NTSC ...
I guess this is depending on the VTH1550 screens I have (also coming from Belgium), but how can I be sure which technology they use ?
What is the difference between both ? Is it better image quality or ... ?

Many thanks !
Back in the days, that televisions were hot and fancy old skool electro canons, some dudes invented different "standards" to visualise stuff (with differences in resolution and frame rates - for the technical stuff, have a look at NTSC vs PAL - Difference and Comparison | Diffen), NTSC was popular in the US, PAL in EU. But nowadays (and especially with digital stuff like your VTH1550CH), these standards doesn't matter anymore.

Bottom line, you can buy whatever VTO to hook up with your VTH. But I hope they can guarantee that that new VTO will carry the French language ;-)

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is what I asked them.
Chance with Aliexpress is that you can get money return if what they deliver is not what they promised.

Thanks a lot catcamstar !!