US Presidential Election 2020 (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And the 3rd and last big company for today that laughs at you while you use their service and they make billions $ off of your information, just got hacked.

Farcebook is laughing their ass off at you

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And the 3rd and last big company for today that laughs at you while you use their service and they make billions $ off of your information, just got hacked.

Gee, that's too bad. I wonder how many times in the past this has happened and NEVER reported. Your fucked on Fakebook. Sukerberg started this company by screwing his friends that help start it.

Reaction score

I never joined Wastebook. Yet another sewer of woke idiots.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Youtube is a liberal Nazi propaganda organization. They laugh at you when you give them content they can monetize.
Dont support them
it’s really a shame because the people who share, provide some great content. I have really enjoyed much of what is shared on YouTube. I just wish there was a non-Marxist controlled version of YouTube.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Not only is MLB flat out wrong about the GA law, and too busy virtue signaling to people who won’t and cant afford to buy their over priced tickets to notice, but anyone who actually agrees with or believes their virtue signaling, is just plain fucking stupid.

“Progressive” “woke” Liberals are too stupid to be able to vote....
or breed for that matter.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
A confused old man was found abandoned in a stadium after a Washington Oval-Shaped Ball game. Next to him was an opened pack of generic Wal-Mart adult diapers.
He was found babbling "Who am I? What am I doing here? What's a five-sided shape called? Corn Pop! Corn Pop! Trunalimunumaprzure!" Quickly, he was identified as Joe Biden, whom sources say is currently employed as President.
"Being a public figure, it was easier to figure out who he was and who had done this to him," stadium security officer Ben Gropen told our reporter, as she batted his hands away repeatedly. "Most grandpa-dumping happens with unknown people. We caught a lucky break."
Thirty minutes later, Kamala Harris was arrested while attempting to take the oath of office. Supreme Court Justice John Roberts said she threatened to cancel him if he didn't swear her in.
When his wife, Jill Biden, was asked if she was willing to take custody of him, she proudly announced "Si se puadray!"

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score