Unknown Chinese PTZ Camera setting by FTP access

Reaction score
Greetings to the users of this forum. I warn you, my appeal is written through a translator, so I apologize in advance for some incomprehensibility in the text.
Having made a mistake, I bought an "unnamed" Chinese camera with a PTZ mechanism and now I have a number of problems with it.
Firstly, due to the greed of the manufacturer, the camera does not have rtsp and onifv technologies, which does not allow you to use it in ordinary programs for viewing pictures from it, etc.
Secondly, the camera has very bad software - Yi IoT, hence the poor stability of work, disconnection from the network or simply freezing of streaming video for ten minutes.
After disassembling the camera, I saw that it is built on the Anyka chipset.
Having already this information, I was able to find more detailed configuration options through the FTP client. Having found there the settings document etc/jffs2/anyka_cfg.ini and the corresponding lines from rtsp/onifv, I changed the value from 0 to 1 (I did it alternately and together on two lines)
Alas, after that I scanned the IP of the camera through Nmap and there were only two ports (21 for FTP management and unknown to me 6789/6790)
The meaning of my created topic is that it is still possible to add the camera to other programs through onifv or rstp, since the corresponding ports after changing the configuration of the video camera did not change the situation in any way, or at least create better conditions for the stability of the webcam in this configuration file.
thank you

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Most here don't mess around with unknown cheap cams.

I do not recall anyone here posting taking a proprietary camera and getting it converted to ONVIF compliant to be used with other things.

Reaction score
Більшість тут не возиться з невідомими дешевими камерами.

Я не пригадую, щоб хтось тут писав, що взяв власну камеру та перетворив її на ONVIF-сумісну для використання з іншими словами.
Then I need to look for information in more specialized forums than this one. All good.

mirh

n3wb
Reaction score
One year later and there's definitively more info on that.