Uniview (UNV) Security Cameras

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone come across these before?

They appear to be private labeled Dahua and even a few HIK possibly? They have a US rep that has been blowing up my email over the last week and the pricing is interesting and could be competitive, but I haven't heard of them before and don't see a lot out there on them. They've been running some Lunch and Learn sessions out in the CA market and NV market as well. So they don't appear to be a Fly by Night company trying to make a quick buck - they are investing in the market it appears.

UNV—Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co., Ltd.

ADK CCTV

n3wb
Reaction score
They are not Dahua or Hikvision. They are there own brand. They make quality products.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
I have bought Uniview cams and the lenses are excellent...great picture.
They just didn't like to mixed well with my Dahua NVR or kb3000

As he said it is their own company..

Ihbond

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
interesting, I was looking at this model earlier
IPC314SR-DVPF28(36)

any possibility you can send me that reps info via PM ?

Valiant

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've used several of their cameras, they have been very good and stable. I'm not quite sold on their NVR's, I prefer to use a Pc based VMS.

Ihbond

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was comparing the model I mentioned above with DAHUA. and did see a F-Stop difference (in favor of dahua) on the newer model. tempting to look into that camera, but I have to wait and see if the SD1A203T-GN makes more sense ...

ADK CCTV

n3wb
Reaction score
In my opinion you can't go wrong with either. They are both good in their own aspects.