UI3 Not showing any cameras

RClegg

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently, I had to do a full reinstall of my Windows 10 machine that I run BI on. I've now got everything running again, and BI setup. I can see all camera feeds on the main BI app and on the iOS app. However when I go to the UI3 interface, I am unable to see any camera. The camera list loads and I can go to settings on the UI3 interface and see the list of cameras.

The main interface of UI3 just shows the loading indicator. I can see clips as well (But not play them).

Any idea where to start looking for the issue?
Running latest stable version; however I did roll back to other versions to see if that was the issue and it did not change anything.

Thanks all.

Attachments

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Could this be a codec issue? I’ve seen people mention installing the k-lite codec pack but you might want to do some research before deciding to install. Also try it in a diff browser like Internet Explorer or Chrome?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I can only imagine this happening if your configuration was very unusual. Some possibilities:

1. All the cameras are either disabled or inactive, and the group is not set up to show them when disabled or inactive.
2. Webcasting might be disabled for all of your groups.