UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Advanced Technology and Other Associated Weirdness

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ll preface by saying I’m a huge Sci-Fi fan.

Having said that there haven’t been very many things on video that have moved me toward its E.T. ‍♂

I know a few people have suggested some of the technological advances we have today - had to come from aliens.

There are a lot of things man didn’t know. But guess what (Man) figured it out by testing, iterating, testing again! ☝

We are here today surrounded by all manner of Things because man continues to be curious and has the capacity to learn and make those thoughts / ideas into reality.

This is just one of many things that separates us from anything else in the animal kingdom.

Nature is truly awe inspiring but it’s not like a tiger, bear, bee, name whatever split the atom. They haven’t gone to space nor have they harnessed their entire environment as humans do.

Man harnessed fire . . .

Man understood and applied round . . .

Man continued to master everything around him . . .

If for a moment we are the byproduct of some kind of grand alien experiment. I’m pretty sure the aliens are truly amazed and disgusted at the same time as to our capacity to do only two things innately well.

Taking - Killing . . .

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
This was interesting and has to be one of the clearest videos taken by someone with dozens of people around them:

At first blush the (freeze frame) looks to be one of those smart robot vacuum cleaners flying through the air?!?

The first thing I was focused on was the speed of the plane and the skyline of things passing bye.

Later to see the object wizzing bye at the rate of speed in the video.